Job descriptionOur client is a luxury French jewelry retailer looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager for their bridal/engagement division. This will be a freelance contract position for maternity leave coverage.
Location: NYC (3 days onsite, 2 remote)
Start: End of January
Duration: 6 months
• Be the main point of contact for product availability, alternative options, and training sales team on jewelry products.
• Oversee inventory strategizing to ensure diamond/gem stock is optimized to drive sales (network priorities, key boutiques support, openings, and events).
• Identify new opportunities to optimize inventory and rotations to drive more sales.
• Define and share monthly sales comments.
• Coordinate special orders requests
• Support Director on strategic reports, 3Y plan, Yearly Plan, Manager meeting, HQ MarkCom business review.
• Budget and LE preparation – proposal by collection supported by qualitative feedback and quantitative analysis.
• Build Dashboard and provide sales analysis to best answer the needs and support Bridal strategic decisions
• Develop and rollout strategic actions plans in collaboration with each department, define long term 3Y plan.
• Experience working in the luxury sector, jewelry is a plus
• 3+ year in the marketing retail space
• Ability to present and convey ideas to stakeholders on short and long term goals
• Prior experience working closely with boutiques and training them on new product lines.
Interviews happening ASAP. If you are interested please share your most recent resume for consideration.