Assist the product team with a multitude of industry and competitive research, talking about Porsche vehicles at events and administrative tasks.
Roles & responsibilities:
1. As part of the product team, become another expert within PCNA regarding the products
and be able to speak to customers about the products at events around the country
• Answer questions about the product to the entire PCNA teams – they come from all over including PAL order inquiries
• Assist in reviewing collateral, at least as a first review.
2. Maintain a compilation, database or “living” presentation on the newest relevant topics: examples include: EVs in general, battery technology,
cupholder designs, ADAS advances, etc. This will help the product team be faster with responses when we get inquiries directly or indirectly on
3. Monitor the competitive and automotive landscape and provide insights into relevant announcements. Price changes, substance changes, new
• Compile relevant data on new vehicles within 24 hours of reveal/launch so executives are always up to date
• Stay up to date with current Product Team projects/model line work and monitor the relevant news that could support where necessary.
• Compare and contrast other vehicles to Porsche vehicles
• Understand the relevancy of certain features and how they could be relevant to Porsche customers/potentials
4. Assist with tracking internal competitive cars (Lucid/Rivian)
• Tracking (who drove, miles, etc. )
5. Assist with the procurement and finance topics related to the few product planning suppliers.
Required qualifications include:
• Education: Bachelors degree
• 2-4 Years Automotive experience
• Proficient in Microsoft suite of programs
• German language basics a plus
Percentage of required travel: up to 20%