Our client, a private wholesale company, is looking for a dynamic, eager, Production Coordinator to join their growing team!
This role is 100% onsite in Bell, CA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Support Production and PD teams
• Issue Purchase Orders to factories based on information obtained from Design & Product Development
• Track orders from PO to Ship (Work In Progress “WIP” Track)
• Sit in on all fittings for samples to ensure work was completed correctly, and provide feedback to internal and external stakeholders
• Own all vendor communication, once you’ve picked up where Product Development has left off
• Identify issues pre-PO, bringing them to the attention of Product Manager, to ensure no issues during the production process
• Work hand in hand with PD
WHO YOU ARE:
• Exceptionally organized with strong time management and multi-tasking ability
• Must be self-managing
• Strong verbal & written communication skills
• Attend zoom WIP meeting with factories
• Extensive Import Experience (Asia) Required
• Experience working with factories across Asia & in different time zones
This role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn the business and further their growth within Production!
Send your resume today!