Our client is a premier national leader in the insurance space. They take a modern, integrated, and polished approach that helps set them apart.
Program Manager Overview:
As the Program Manager, you will keep teams on track by implementing time management and organizational structures. In this role, you will determine the tools and requirements needed to meet deliverables, set timelines and motivate team members toward common goals.
Program Manager Responsibilities:
· Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, and Operations to set deliverable timelines and department goals
· Determine project schedules, organize files, monitor progress, set regular status meetings and adhere to project budget
· Oversee end-to-end workflow and ensure quality output of teams
· Coordinate and communicate available resources to complete pending tasks and projects
· Work to establish and maintain project efficiency and optimization
Program Manager Qualifications:
· 7-10+ years’ experience as an integrated project and/or program manager
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently across various teams and timelines
· Financial experience, working with internal stakeholders, and vendors