Program Manager - Creative
Our client, a leading marketing and communications brand, is looking to hire a Program Manager - Creative, starting immediately. This is a fulltime position with an on-site requirement.
As a Program Manager, you will be the key liaison between our client and our Creative/Production team. You will be expected to manage projects including scheduling, estimating, obtaining job detail information, job tracking, invoicing and must be proactive, quick thinking, a problem solver and ultra-organized, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence. The Program Manager will project manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of Creative Services projects - assessing marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects. This includes resolving and escalating issues and barriers.
- Responsible to drive team members, clients, and other key stakeholders for the overall success of the Program
- Lead day-to-day management and optimization of projects, entering specifications using job management software, and ensuring proper priority is given to each job to meet client expectations.
- Attend and set relevant client meetings, production and project management status calls bringing in appropriate resources from Creative Services as needed.
- Maintain contact with clients and production to set project milestones, create project estimates, tracks schedules, advise of job progress, scheduling concerns, and any requests for additional information or materials, when required.
- Develop business cases outlining the tangible and intangible costs and benefits of proposed changes
- Perform invoicing, forecasting on a pre-set deadline and monitor client’s budgets for accuracy and timeliness.
- Track and report on quality metrics, strategize with the client and deliver services, which will attract and retain customer loyalty.
- Interprets marketing ideas and turns them into visual reality at a world-class level
- Takes ownership of projects, and successfully executes through all stages of creative development on target, on time and on budget
- Enter and track a high volume of data related work components and updates to client project tracking system
- Maintain and enhance the client’s identity by working creatively within the corporate Brand
- Evaluate and assess program’s strengths and weaknesses
- Liaise with teams to identify and remedy performance and operation issues that may arise
- Work with project managers and teams to improve strategies
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of experience in project management or comparable experience with progressively expanding responsibilities
- Advanced skills in data organization and analysis, problem solving, and process documentation
- Possesses a strong developing portfolio of imaginative work
- Excellent Mac computer skills; ability to learn new programs, and ability to provide basic troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of administrative software, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Access; basic working knowledge of design or development skills/software (Adobe Creative Suite, including In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat)
- New ideas, great design sense, copywriting skills (a plus)
- Organizational skills, adaptability and composure under fire are equally important
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage high volumes of information during high-stress situations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective client and internal relationships
- Ability to interpret and understand clients’ expectations and guide the production team.
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to listen for understanding.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with the ability to listen for understanding to execute the work according to the customers’ needs
- Strong project management skills, organizational skills and time-management skills
- Able to communicate clearly and courteously with those who need to know of decisions/actions/problems
- Must be able to modify communication style both formal and informal to match the appropriate level of the audience targeted
- Cost control, risk management and budgeting skills
- Experience in utilizing continuous improvement tools to create and track metrics.
If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!