Job descriptionProgram Manager (Marketing and Events)
We are looking to hire a Program Manager responsible for driving marketing programs and in-person events based in New York City, NY. In this role you will help manage various B2B and influencer marketing initiatives. You will lead cross-functional marketing initiatives from conception to execution with members of our events, marketing, partnerships and product teams. This person will be responsible for scoping timelines, calendar management and building out processes that create efficiencies for current and future programs.
Program Manager (Marketing and Events)
- Execute daily activities related to marketing programs, including but not limited to, updating partner teams on deliverables, identifying and escalating blockers
- Create workback schedules inclusive of briefs, timelines, deliverables and deadlines spanning B2B and Influencer marketing initiatives
- Lead meetings across different teams and expertise levels
- Build and manage cross-functional project plans, including weekly status updates.
- Manage lead up and execution of ASV’s presence at internally owned and external events
- Manage budgets and timelines for marketing B2B and influencer initiatives
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders including leadership and partner teams
- Create and manage an annual marketing calendar inclusive of large scale events
- Fundamental understanding of events and where there is opportunity for ASV to show up
- Recap learnings and results from each event or marketing initiative
- 3-5+ years of professional marketing experience
- Experience building and executing cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience managing marketing programs including in-person events, content planning, creative and design management
- Experience working with third party agencies
- Expert at creating timelines, workback schedules, briefs
- Comfort leading meetings across different teams and expertise levels.
- Comfort routing content through legal, PR and cross-functional partners for approvals
- Experience managing budget for individual marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of Asana, Quip, Confluence, or other program management tools