Our client, a womens apparel brand is seeking a Programming Analyst.
Programmer/Analyst will support, enhance, develop, and document web application, systems integrations, and database projects in support of the retail operations. This position will support all retail systems ensuring process stability, process improvement, promotion of new tools and techniques. Additionally, this position will develop and maintain any in-house needed application to support the retail systems.
Hybrid: Onsite 3 days a week
Contract: **This role is full time hours, temporary status through April 2023**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, document, analyze, test, and maintain web applications and systems integrations
- Design and program stored procedures to maintain different reporting need and interfaces to and from external systems.
- Becoming very familiar with all Retail systems, Retail Concepts, and Retail Business work flows.
- Apply system-analyst techniques and procedures including consulting with users to identify enhancements and changes functional specifications.
- Monitors performance and provides support of applications after implementation.
- Provides technical assistance and partners with end users to understand, troubleshoot, and resolve problems.
- May oversee installation of hardware and software.
- Performs other functions as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 2-3 years of web application development experience
- Must be familiar with Relational Databases such as SQL Server 2008,2012,2014, and 2016, writing stored procedures, and T-SQL; SSIS and/or SSRS knowledge is a plus
- Must have experience consuming Web Services and implementing Web Services;
- PHP knowledge is a plus
- Oracle knowledge is a plus.
- Understanding of the apparel industry, Ecommerce, or retail systems is a plus
- Ability to be an independent worker and to multi-task
- Strong problem analysis skills
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.