Our client, a major entertainment network is looking for a Project/Asset Coordinator. This is a 6 month remote contract (40 hours a week) that has potential to extend. Must be located in PST or EST time zone.
This role will be to support a specific project for a forthcoming product launch. Responsibilities will be for image trafficking, processing, tracking, and QC. You will support efforts of Campaign Strategists, Designers, Creative Directors, and Project Managers to QC and deliver media designs, ensuring all assets are available and that all final asset deliveries are trafficked accordingly. The ideal candidate will have had digital experience within the entertainment space.
• Assist in the project management of creative delivery and act as the gatekeeper of high quality creative of multiple asset types.
• Liason between the media team requests and the design team to ensure all needs are captured correctly and we can adhere to the timeline.
• Work closely with creative and campaign managers ensuring asset management requirements are in place before campaign development begins.
• Clear understanding of creative review and approval workflows.
• Assist in the QC all final assets ensuring each asset is built to specifications, branding is correct, and proper file naming and metadata have been inputted.
• Coordinate with other Asset Coordinators to ensure synchronicity across pods.
• Able to provide status updates in meetings.
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders.
• Experience working at or with a creative or advertising agency, network, streaming service, or studio, with a focus on managing digital assets for publicity, marketing, or entertainment.
• Understanding of the workflow within a marketing, production, or creative department.
• 1-2 years of creative services experience.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Understanding of the creative production process and terminology.
• Understanding of photography including file formats and terminology.
• A creative problem solver.
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, organized and a team player.
• Problem-solving skills and good follow-through essential.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent writing, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
Send your resume today!