Our well-known client, a key player in the retail space, is looking to add a Project/Program Manager to support their team on freelance basis. This role will be hybrid (but mostly remote), will be 40 hours a week, and candidate must be able to work CST hours.
Team is primarily responsible for acquiring, storing and making available data to be used by our business partners, stores and others to ensure with have inventory in stock for our customers. The team member will be helping to coordinate across teams for our Master Data Initiative project as well as others and reporting Status, finance and other key information to IT leadership and stakeholders.
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security and user help system.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- 3+ years of experience (more preferred)
- Strong experience in Waterfall and Agile software methodologies, MS Azure tools stack, Strong Power Point and Excel skills, financial stewardship, Strong project management
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of IT production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- knowledge of computer software SQL, Excel,Powerpoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. \
- PMI or PMP certification preferred. If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your resume/portfolio today!