We are currently seeking a highly motivated QA Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct thorough end-to-end software testing and improve Quality Assurance processes through identification, documentation, and iteration with Developers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, developers, and project managers to ensure software requirements are met.
- Develop and execute test cases, test scripts, and test plans.
- Verify website features comply with design requirements and are fully responsive across devices through device testing.
- Perform cross-browser testing and ensure software compatibility across multiple platforms.
- Ensure website features meet ADA compliance and UX best practices.
- Communicate with internal and remote teams to resolve software defects.
- Provide ongoing support and maintenance of features and functionality.
- Maintain documentation of software testing activities and results.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures for features and processes.
- Stay current with new technology, systems, and functionality in the software and eCommerce industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Technology, Mathematics, Computer Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in software testing
- 2+ years in Shopify Plus and Liquid experience required.
- Knowledge of GitHub, Code Review, and Terminal Commands
- Knowledge of VSCode, Integrated Terminal and Extensions
- Knowledge of API, Postman, and Webhooks
- Familiarity with ADA Compliance and UX best practices
- Experience in Agile Methodologies and project management
- Experience with AWS Lambda and Cloud Functions
- Python experience is a plus