Job descriptionJob Summary:
As a Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and customers. You will play a crucial role in providing exceptional customer service and creating a positive and welcoming atmosphere. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and possess a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Greet and welcome visitors, ensuring a positive and friendly experience.
- Answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate department or individual.
- Maintain an organized and tidy reception area, ensuring it represents the brand and values.
- Manage and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and deliveries.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, and conference room reservations.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as data entry, filing, and photocopying.
- Maintain and update various office documents, including contact lists and employee directories.
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed.
- Handle customer inquiries and provide accurate information or direct them to the appropriate department.
- Assist with special projects and events as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional certification in office administration is a plus.
- Proven experience as a receptionist or in a similar customer service role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls and visitors with professionalism and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Friendly and professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills.