What you’ll do as Director of Regional Marketing – Los Angeles:* Finance Experience Preferred!
• Working alongside executive and regional leadership, grow brand awareness and market penetration in targeted areas primarily within the Los Angeles and South Coastal region, including but not limited to: Establishing and executing on tactics designed to produce meaningful results; Leveraging marketing resources across the department to achieve objectives; Serving as a department representative for Los Angeles and South Coastal.
• Serve as the marketing director for additional key enterprise objectives in the Los Angeles and South Coastal region, including but not limited to contributing to and/or leading various executive projects and department initiatives.
• Support focus areas of growth by creating content, planned advertising and campaigns, and collateral that establish and/or increase our market visibility, all in partnership with the appropriate marketing teams.
• Develop and deploy sales enablement tools and resources to empower producers, partnering across departments and with his/her counterparts in Boston, New York and San Francisco - Ensure marketing tools and resources are available and utilized in the region, with measurable results.
• Partnering with the client engagement team, design an event series to engage existing and prospective clients and showcase local partners.
• Working with the national director of strategic partnerships, develop and manage strategic partnerships in Los Angeles and South Coastal that increase the acquisition and growth of business opportunities.
• Must be a strong marketing generalist, with a breadth of experience across a variety of marketing tactics, and experience working alongside sales teams.
• Develop and manage to key performance metrics, reporting on results, evaluating success and adjusting accordingly.
• Collaborate effectively with other department teams, and communicate and interface with other executive, regional and department leaders as a representative of the CMCO.
• Maintain our high standards of excellent execution and exceptional service as a steward of the brand and representative of the department.
• Travel as needed to markets outside of Los Angeles, which include but are not limited to Boston, New York, San Francisco, San Diego, Portland, OR, Palm Beach, FL and Jackson, WY. • Adhere to all related regulatory and privacy requirements.
You could be a great fit if you have:
• Experienced in Microsoft Office • Able to interpret strategic direction and both develop and execute on corresponding tactics, working with autonomy and independence
• Experienced as a marketing generalist, able to ideate and implement ideas by utilizing a variety of marketing and communications tactics • Strong project management and organizational capabilities, with an exceptional attention to detail
• Proven reporting and analysis skills
• Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills
• Skilled at building networks and interpersonal relationships
• Skilled at working with teams in multiple locations
• Team player and collaborator, who can lead through influence
• Provides extraordinary service and embraces the our Client’s culture and values Job
• Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
• Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
• Must be able to travel as position requires.
• May be required to lift 25-50 lbs.