Job descriptionRETAIL COORDINATOR
This position is focused on building relationships within major department stores and specialty accounts, promoting brand awareness, and increasing business at each door within the given territory.
Retail Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop strong relationships in each store to effectively drive sales and maintain brand positioning by working with all levels of personnel. This includes working closely with sales associates, brand specialists, merchandisers, department managers, shipping and receiving, visual, and personal shoppers.
•Organize and execute seasonal product knowledge seminars for all stores within territory.
• Perform weekly in-store merchandising based on changing business needs, sell-thru, trend, and current PR/marketing focus. Merchandising should be cohesive and enhance the brand image.
• Take inventory of missing sizes, fill in missing sizes from the stockroom, ensure new product is on the floor, and help to pull RTV and markdown styles at each door.
• Ensure stockroom is labeled, organized, and easily accessible for store associates to pull from.
• Ensure that the highest presentation standards, company brand image, and customer service are maintained in the stores at all times.
• Support stores during in store promotional events. Occasionally, some weekends may be required.
• Other duties as assigned. Office Duties:
• Send store recaps to the respective account executive; reporting pertinent information such as product callouts, issues, and missing sizes from each store visit in a timely matter.
• Send weekly/monthly reports for each major. Report should include sales figures, product needs, feedback on new styles, merchandising photos, and competitor information.
• Participate in conference calls and individual outreach to store managers and brand specialists to ensure sales plans are achieved within territory.
• Help to develop in store training guides and selling tools.
• Create effective sales contests to help drive sales within territory.
• Coordinate and process gifting upon approval.
• Create and adhere to a monthly calendar consisting of local and regional store visits, product knowledge seminars, and events.
• Schedule should consist of one office day a week to submit expenses and complete store recaps.
Retail Coordinator Key Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of direct work experience in premium denim: retail sales experience is required.
• Bachelor’s degree from college or university
• MS Office Suite proficient, intermediate or advanced Excel required. Other
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Public speaking skills • Timely follow through of key initiatives
• Possess strong time management and project management skills
• Strong background in retail sales environment
• Must have strong sense of fiscal responsibility and maintain expense reports • Will require travel up to 60% with little notice
• Overnight travel will be required with transportation by plane, train, and use of rental car
• Drivers License and clean driving record required Physical Demands