Our client, a leader in luxury is looking for a Retail Sales Associate to join their team!
- Provide memorable luxury in-store customer service experience by following the brand’s Selling
- Flow and acting in accordance with the brand’s Mindset.
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset in developing the business.
- Consistently and effectively networks to attract new customers and develop a customer database.
- Consults with customers to discover their needs by exploring customer preferences and occasions for which the customers are shopping.
- Anticipate customers expressed and unexpressed needs and wants and responds appropriately to exceed customer expectations
- Create opportunities for customers to experience multiple brands, products and “total looks” through demonstrating relevant yet personalized mix and match options.
- Promote brand’s Made-to-Measure service as part of the selling repertoire where appropriate to meet the customer’s current and/or future needs.
- Utilize company provided (iPod/iPad) technology to offer a complete and integrated luxury experience.
- Utilize CRM software as the primary tool for after-sales communication
- Take ownership of resolving customer issues or complaints with empathy, while adhering to customer service policies such as alteration, damage, and repair, global return policies, etc.
· Prior experience in luxury retail sales is preferred
· Must be a sales-driven, goal-oriented individual
· Must have a positive, high-energy, friendly, outgoing and engaging personality. Must be willing to take the first step to initiate contact with the customers and identify their shopping needs.
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers
· Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, Word, Excel and email
· Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 15 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use ladders or stairs