Job descriptionOur client, a Women's Young Contemporary brand, is looking for a dynamic Sales Account Manager to join their growing team!
This role will start as temp-hire for the first few months.
Location-DTLA-100% onsite for the first few months then hybrid
What You Will Do:
- Cultivate and manage relationships with existing and potential customers within specialty/boutique accounts.
- Leverage your network and existing accounts in the Women's Contemporary retail industry to grow sales.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Identify growth opportunities and market trends to tailor sales strategies effectively.
- Identify and target potential clients within the Women's Contemporary retail sector.
- Contact boutique store managers and owners via telephone, video conferencing (Zoom, Teams, FaceTime), and other appropriate channels to introduce brands.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of brands product offerings and stay updated on industry trends.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations to showcase brands products and benefits.
- Address customer inquiries, objections, and concerns effectively.
- Negotiate terms, pricing, and agreements to secure profitable deals. Close sales and achieve or exceed sales quotas.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including marketing and customer support, to provide exceptional service to clients.
- Ensure orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and sales pipeline.
- Prepare regular sales reports and forecasts.
- Travel to tradeshows 3-4 times a year.
Who You Are:
- Proven track record in sales, particularly in the Women's Contemporary apparel industry.
- Existing active accounts with Women's Contemporary specialty retailers is a must.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Results-driven and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with sales software (ERP) and CRM systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Sales or a related field is preferred.