Sales and Education Executive- Boston
We’re looking for a Sales and Education Executive based in Boston. The Sales and Education Executive is responsible for all aspects of business related to his/her territory. This includes ownership of the business focusing but not limited to training and education of Beauty Advisors and store-level events to reach company sales targets. This position will develop and build strong relationships with district and store Leadership to develop territory business and gain access to exclusive training/exposure opportunities.
Sales And Education Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving sales within assigned territory by ensuring “best in class” execution of brand training and team-selling
- Track weekly, monthly, seasonal retail performance within territory.
- Optimize in-store merchandising and brand presentation.
- Plan and execute all in store events.
- Identify opportunities within territory and strategize with Manager of Field Sales and Education to develop business plan to increase sales.
- Daily communication with Manager of Field Sales and Education regarding business performance, in-store experience, and stock concerns
- Education • Execute high-touch store and advisor trainings: education and sales visits, cluster trainings and morning touch bases.
- Model selling skills focusing on product knowledge, basket building techniques and closing of the sale.
- Relationships - Act as the bridge between the corporate office and field by providing insight into client behavior, merchandising dynamics, in-store developments, and competitive activity.
- Build strong cooperative relationships with all levels of field and store leadership to maximize retail growth.
- Partner with stores to communicate training needs and celebrate successes.
- 80-90% of time spent in field, ability to travel as needed.
Sales And Education Exxecutive Key Qualifications:
• Must reside in the Boston area.
• Experience working for or with Sephora required.
• Beauty sales and education experience
• Lovers of everything skincare encouraged to apply.
• Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinkers. • Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities.
•Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
• Willing and able to travel overnight.
• Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with ability to learn and navigate internal systems