Job descriptionSales and Education Executive
We’re looking for a Sales and Education Executive based in Chicago. The Sales and Education Executive is responsible for all aspects of business related to his/her territory. This includes ownership of the business focusing but not limited to training and education of Beauty Advisors and store-level events to reach company sales targets. This position will develop and build strong relationships with district and store Leadership to develop territory business and gain access to exclusive training/exposure opportunities.
Sales and Education Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for driving sales within assigned territory by ensuring “best in class” execution of brand training and team-selling with Sephora Beauty Advisors
•Track weekly, monthly, seasonal retail performance within territory.
• Optimize in-store merchandising and brand presentation.
• Plan and execute all in store events.
• Identify opportunities within territory and strategize with Manager of Field Sales and Education to develop business plan to increase sales.
•Daily communication with Manager of Field Sales and Education regarding business performance, in-store experience, and stock concerns
• Elevate inventory concerns.
Sales and Education Executive Key Qualifications:
• Must reside in the Chicago metro area.
• Experience working for or with Sephora
• Beauty sales and education experience
• Lovers of everything skincare encouraged to apply.
• Self-motivated, results oriented, creative thinkers.
•Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
• Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities.
•Proven experience in motivating and training sales staff
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
•Willing and able to travel overnight.
•Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with ability to learn and navigate internal systems.