Job descriptionOur client is a multi-line showroom specializing in high-contemporary collection. We’re seeking an enthusiastic and driven candidate to join our team as a Sales Assistant.
- Schedule and attend showroom appointments during market, virtual or in-person, and trade shows
- Analyzing sales ?gures and sell-through reports
- Conduct product training, plan and organize trunk shows
- Maintain strong relationships with accounts
- Communicating with clients regularly
- Research new accounts
- Assist with any special projects or tasks as needed
- Research current fashion climate and market
- Must have 1-3 years of Wholesale experience.
- Must have experience working at a multi-line showroom or in-house brand
- Ability to develop strategies to maintain, increase the business and open new accounts, cold call
- Relationships in the industry with major and specialty accounts
- Pro?ciency in Microsoft O?ce, speci?cally excel
- Willing to travel, internationally or domestically, and work some weekends during market