Job descriptionSales Assistant
Our client has been in business for over 40 years and are one of the largest evening dress companies in the USA. They are a family-owned business based in NYC and make a large portion of their dresses in the US and focus on fit, quality, and style. All their dresses are designed in New York City inspired by its vibrant nightlife, social galas, and fashion runway shows.
Sales Assistant Roles and Responsibilties:
- Assist in appointments with buyers
- Aid in managing accounts by entering orders
- prepare for market, showroom organization
- collaborate with our design and production team.
- You will use platforms such as NuOrder and AS400
- Spend time in the showroom with buyers during appointments.
- Run and analyze sales reports.
- Create PowerPoints.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate
- Nuorder experience