Job descriptionSales Associate
Our client is looking for a Sales Associate to add to their team!
This role is fulltime, onsite 5 days p/week in Newport Beach, CA.
The key traits they are looking for in the ideal candidate is someone money motivated, entrepreneurial, and strong at nurturing the client/customer relationships.
· Provide exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the top priority
· Promptly and politely respond to customer inquiries and requests for support
· Engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge
· Meet set sales targets and manage clientele process
· Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
· Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
· Frequent use of technology to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register, and ability to process register transactions
· 1 or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and colleagues.
· Proficient in POS systems a plus
· Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and holidays
· Prolonged period of standing/walking around the retail store
· Bend, lift, open, and move products up to 25 pounds as needed