Job descriptionOur client, an aerospace support company, is looking to add a Sales Support Specialist to their team for a contract position. The Sales Support Specialist provides support to the Sales and Technical Sales team activities. They will collaborate with the Sales team to identify and target products for customer meetings during the sales process. This will involve supporting customer demos with sales kits, supporting technical sales activities, as well as tradeshow support as managed by the Marketing team. This position will also support any customer demos onsite including maintenance of the onsite product demo space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and test Sales demonstration equipment in support of Sales calls and travel to potential customer sites to set-up the demonstration equipment as needed.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of the products being sold and from time to time speak with customers during demo setups.
- Maintain an inventory of all sales and marketing hardware.
- Maintain the onsite product demo room and update when needed.
- Assist in the design and layout of the of tradeshow booths and demo walls. Provide insight to the requirement of space needed for hardware based on product direction for the tradeshow provided by Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Coordinate with all applicable departments the hardware needs for tradeshows, including prototypes, pre-production units and all other hardware not in inventory.
- Attend tradeshows, including onsite set-up before the shows, onsite during the shows for hardware related issues, and after the shows to coordinate teardown of hardware.
- Assist Program Management in facilitating customer airline IFE marketing needs including seat mockups and media racks.
- Act as the point of contact for the Director of Seat Integration for all hardware ordering, receiving, storing, and shipping for all aircraft OEM seat mock-ups and seat integration efforts.
Preferred Qualifications and/or Education:
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar role or experience in supporting Sales/Business Development in the IFE/Aerospace industry
- Aerospace (IFE, Cabin Interiors, or Aviation) Sales or Business Development support engineering experience
- Experience with proposal management and sales tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)