24 Seven is partnering with our leading computer technology client in search of a Security and Compliance Manager to join their team for this hybrid position in Portland, Oregon. This is a direct hire, salaried position. They do offer competitive benefits and a Flexible Time-Off schedule. Brief details are below.
This requires someone to be on-site at least 2 to 4 days a week. Candidates can be located in either Portland, OR, Campbell, CA or Redmond, WA. Please do not apply if you can not make it on-site on your own accord every week. Also this team cannot provide sponsorship or C2C.
Please apply with your resume for our team to review.
Salary is 100K to 115K DOE (options IPO stock options available!)
- Analyze Internal IT and business systems to ensure compliance with industry regulations and ethical standards.
- Experience with common technology tools such as, compliance management tools, patch management tools, vulnerability scanning tools, firewalls, log aggregation / SIEM tools, IDS/IPS tools, endpoint security platforms, email security tools, system monitoring tools, and etc.
- Experience hardening Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience with Jira, Jira Service Management, and Confluence.
- Experience with ISO 27001 and NIST 800-171 standards, requirements, and auditing.
- Experience with GDPR compliance relating to various supplier systems.
- Understanding of common security threats, attack vectors, and mitigation.
- Create, modify, update and implement the company’s plans and policies relating to licensing, security, and compliance.
- Develop and manage company's Information Security Management System
- Develop risk management and mitigation strategies.
- Design and manage control systems to address cases of violation of internal business policies.
- Design and manage ongoing training programs for employees of the business.
- Design, manage, and update company's compliance related documentation.
- Liaise with other departmental heads to ensure that all business operations are in line with business policies.
- Advise management on business operations relating to risk, best practice, security technologies, and any other policy development.
- Manage company’s 3rd party software licensing and ensure compliance with licensing terms.