Job descriptionSenior Account Executive
The Account Executive will be responsible for managing the day-to-day account activities. This person will ensure we are achieving profitable sales and providing service efforts for their line. This position is responsible for developing effective customer relationships at all levels. The Account Executive will possess in-depth knowledge of the intimate and sleepwear industry and work with a cross-functional team of associates specifically with production and planning.
Senior Account Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
· Must have strong retail and specialty store relationships ideally with intimates/sleepwear buyers.
· Help develop and execute sales plan to expand business. Monitor and make adjustments to the plan when necessary, with a focus on profitability and limiting inventory risk.
· Account servicing leadership – Ensure that the brand is maintaining a high level of service in all functional areas of alignment with Customer.
· Coordinate across multiple areas including Planning and Production.
· Properly communicate and manage all business changes with customer account and/or team – This includes, but is not limited to, special customer requests, promotional commitments, conflict resolution and additional service needs.
· Develop an intimate knowledge of products, culture and business processes in order to serve the customer with a focus on quality merchandise.
· Must maintain advanced understanding of the marketplace through conversations, retail pricing, assortment surveys, feature ad tracking and market visits.
· Develop strategy to generate profitable new business opportunities and recommend solutions to overcome challenges.
Senior Account Executive Key Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 7-10 years’ experience in sales ideally in intimates/sleepwear industry with major retailer (preferred).
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies for business growth.
· Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and presentation skills.
· Strong project planning skills and project management skills
· Required strong organization skills and strong in all MS office products (Proficient Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
· Ability to bring Innovation
· Ability to travel