Job description24 Seven is partnering with a top global sportwear client to help them find a Senior Administrative Assistant for this hybrid position based in Boston, MA. This is a 3 month contract with potential to extend or convert to a fulltime salaried position. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay.
The Ideal Candidate will have these skills:
- Deadline management for operational and departmental reports.
- Arrange and coordinate team meetings, off sites, venues, room setup, prepare materials and requisition necessary audio/visual equipment.
- Vendor set up, invoice coding and PO management.
- Legal Tracker (legal e-billing system)
– Matter set up and administration, analyze invoices and reports for accuracy and compliance with department policies.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Sr. Administrative Assistant to join our Legal team. This role will provide comprehensive executive administrative support to the Vice President, General Counsel and members of the Legal Department. We seek someone who has a bias for action, great communication skills, and who contributes to our cohesive environment where our team works, thrives and wins!
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
If this is you, you’ll be doing important work that keeps our team running smoothly and efficiently. You’ll lead and work on a wide range of tasks, including:
• Input and coordinate documents in our contract management system; handle departmental folders and adhere to Legal Department document management guidelines and processes.
• Coordinate logistics for contract execution.
• Build and maintain org charts and department email distribution lists.
• Deadline management for operational and departmental reports.
• Arrange and coordinate team meetings, offsites, venues, room setup, prepare materials and requisition necessary audio/visual equipment.
• Vendor set up, invoice coding and PO management.
• Legal Tracker (legal e-billing system) – Matter set up and administration, analyze invoices and reports for accuracy and compliance with department policies.
• Support attorneys with CLE tracking, trainings, reporting and payment of bar membership dues.
• Assist with production of presentations; create high-quality graphic and text layouts.
• Outlook calendar management and scheduling. Support General Counsel with inbox management and communications.
• Screen calls, relay messages and respond to inquiries that do not require the General Counsel's involvement
• Work with company travel department to coordinate travel, visas, and passports.
• Process expense reports in an accurate and timely manner.
• Drafting and typing correspondence and other documents.
• Serve as a Notary Public for the department.
• Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of this position.
• Assist with all other support requirements from General Counsel and Legal team as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING
• Associate degree or equivalent certificate program.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of progressively responsible experience in an administrative support capacity for executives or high-level department leaders.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Self-starter with ability to work in an unstructured and changing environment.
• Ability to move from one task to another quickly, deal with interruptions, and prioritize work.
• Ability to exercise high degree of professionalism, clear communication, and judgment as position interacts with executive management.
• Proven diligence, attention-to-detail and follow-through skills.
• Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Legal Tracker (Serengeti) legal billing system experience a plus.
• Strong desire to bring best practices to the team, share your knowledge and expertise and enable your team members' mutual success.
• Phenomenal combination of professionalism, common sense, creativity, work ethic and sense of humor.
• Experience working for a multi-national corporation or law firm preferred.
• Experience handling sensitive and highly confidential material preferred.
• Experience with contract management systems a plus.
• Be an amazing teammate and available to cover other team members as needed.
• No job is too small attitude.
• Diligent and consistent.