Senior Creative Strategist
As the Senior Creative Strategist you will be one of the cornerstones of the US operations for this marketing global influencer agency. In this role, you will lead the planning and execution of client strategies and creative materials for large digital campaigns and activations. You will be responsible for understanding our clients’ business needs, translating those into achievable strategies that can be activated in exciting creative ways. Our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who is passionate about all aspects of Digital and Influencer marketing with a natural aptitude for close collaboration. If you pride yourself with an equally strong Strategic and Creative spirit, we want to talk. As a senior team member, you’ll have mastered being an effective leader and a performer who pushes convention to drive change. Someone who develops proven structure and processes that helps their team achieve outstanding results.
- Lead the planning and execution of client strategies and client creative materials.
- Think strategically to understand clients’ business goals and devise strategies to drive opportunities for growth for the client and revenue for the agency.
- Strategise, structure and execute prospective client proposals from ideation to post-proposal implementation, to meet brand objectives and deliver ROI.
- Work cross-department to deliver winning campaign concepts utilising influencers that emphasise our unique and ground-breaking creativity.
- Manage multiple presentations and creative proposals with competing priorities, liaising with clients and campaign team members while adhering to deadlines.
- Lead the translation of a brand brief into a fully executed and thoughtful creative campaign concept.
- Research brands and market trends to develop relevant campaign concepts.
- Liaise with the design team to set the creative direction and graphic design elements of each strategy, ensuring that the branding elements are respected across all communication points.
- 5+ years experience in a creative strategy role - It is key to have previous experience in responding to RFPs and understanding prospective clients' unique needs.
- Experience in digital & influencer marketing, specifically in developing strategies to meet brand objectives, support ROI and drive sales.
- Deep experience of the US market and consumers having worked on US focused campaigns & activations - Experience in the beauty, lifestyle or prestige category is a strong plus.
- Comfortable in structuring and executing long proposal documents - Experience in market and brand research.
- Outstanding written and verbal skills - You comfortably create captivating storytelling and sell your ideas in a structured way.
- Strong analytical skills with a creative spirit are essential with enthusiasm for the influencer marketing world.
- You think as a digital native - You can easily map out a plan of action across various media and digital platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, and more.
- You are up to date on digital influencers and content creators in the fashion, beauty, tech, food and beverage and lifestyle space.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, creative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Desirably you hold a bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field.