Job descriptionOur Data team is unique and is the driving force behind the work that we do. Combining exclusive data partnerships and skills across a variety of tools and platforms, our team is a place where brilliant minds come together to make bold, award-winning ideas come to life. We use data-driven insights to guide our work, but we also believe in a healthy dose of spirited storytelling as we strive to transform the marketing landscape.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst to drive that transformation – someone with a background in both strategy and analytics with an understanding of how the two work together. Sound like you? Read on…
What You’ll Do
Be the go-to person for insights and reporting and driving forward our strategic data roadmap for a major automotive client. Collaborate with strategists and media planners to identify ways to better deliver media based on insightful data analysis. Build measurement frameworks, set KPIs and execute media measurement to drive business goals across brand and performance media. Provide competitive analysis and help our client become an industry leader in data.
Main Role Responsibilities
• Responsible for leading on the internal and clients’ requests - be able to execute them or push back, be able to communicate with them when the things are not clear.
• Lead social listening campaign reporting and post campaign analysis, including client readouts
• Weekly QA the dashboards (front and backend)
• Ensure documentation (process, tasks, tools) is taking place and it is up to date
• Speak and collaborate with the data engineers when needed and accordingly
• Leading on Power BI dashboard revamp: gathering internal and client feedback.
• Take ownership of data deliverables and lead client communications projects with oversight from lead analyst
• Thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment by managing multiple projects and work streams
• Act as a consultant for internal teams on Power BI dashboards: requirements gathering, changes
Technical skills and tools: SQL, Power BI, Big Query
Good knowledge of social listening, native platforms
• A curious and passionate degree educated individual
• In-depth experience analysing and interpreting data from media sources such as ad servers, web analytics, social media platforms, and DSPs
• Understanding of data applications, offerings in the industry
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team across departments
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable in client-facing role