Our client, a luxury skincare brand is looking for a e-commerce marketing specialist to join the team.
E-commerce marketing specialist Responsibilities:
- Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order management systems. AEM and Magento knowledge a plus! Training provided as needed for a fast learner!
- Build all new US products and verify set up of international products in E-Commerce Adobe Experience Manager/Magento platforms with a strong attention to detail, and end to end QA
- Implements ongoing content updates for Websites and E-Commerce platform (new products, new pricing, new images, videos, promotions, etc.)
- Able to delegate tasks to team members, with thorough instruction, set priorities and follow-up to ensure projects are completed as expected, on time and on budget.
- Support the creation of digital media campaigns including, but not limited to, on-site promotions, Email and SMS calendars
- Lead the SMS Text messaging marketing program by creating text campaigns including A/B testing, segmentation, growth strategies and optimization to maximize return on investment
- Monitor product inventory to ensure it has been allocated to ecommerce systems and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and standard operating procedure manuals.
- Three to five years of relevant work experience in a Digital Marketing and/or E-Commerce environment. Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager/Magento a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Ability to define and solve practical problems, collect data, establish facts, and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.