Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a large footwear and lifestyle company to help them find a full-time Senior Footwear Designer to join their team in Portland, Oregon! You would be part of an organization with competitive pay and bonuses as well as incredible perks!
The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
1. Design compelling technical performance product that adheres to brand guidelines and answers consumer needs.
2. Develop and create illustrations and tech packs for new design concepts using Illustrator, detailing concept, materials, and development specifications based on brand design guidelines.
3. Works with the design leadership to implement brand vision, design language and product direction.
4. Manage and drive multiple design projects from conceptualization to finished product, adhering to calendar deadlines.
5.Collaborate closely with the development and PLM team to design products to meet product briefs at the target cost
Who we are looking for:
- Collaborative curious and a good communicator, works well across functions of the brand to bring new solutions to the table.
- Being innovative with great technical skills and think outside the box.
- Passionate about product.
- A self-starter, someone who is driven to have a positive impact on the brand
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, footwear design, product design or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years related performance footwear design experience
- 1+ years people management experience