Our client is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Service to lead their growing eCommerce Customer Service team. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership capabilities, be able to effectively motivate team members and implement process improvements.
This role is HYBRID ONSITE IN IRVINE. Only local candidates will be considered.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Continuously foster a positive and engaging environment
- Manage onsite and offsite customer service teams, hiring as needed
- Ensure team is consistently delivering a best in class customer experience
- Relay issues to cross-functional teams to ensure alignment in order to deliver the best customer experience
- Grow and develop the existing team as well as new hires
- Ensure team is utilizing best technologies possible to drive efficiencies
- Manage fraud protection
- Handle escalated issues as needed
- Ensure error free process for orders from initial order entry through to fulfillment
- Manage team KPIs and ideate ways to improve as needed
- 5+ years direct to consumer customer service management experience
- Up-to-date knowledge on Customer Service technologies including Shopify, Full Circle and call / text / chat programs
- Experience within the lifestyle consumer goods - apparel / accessories space
This is an opportunity to continue building experience and delivering best in class customer experience. This role is compensated with a salary as well as bonus and a full benefit package. The salary budget for this position is $80-120K depending on experience and background.