Job descriptionTitle: Senior Media Strategist (TV + Audio)
Salary: 80k-115k DOE + Benefits
Fully Remote (Chicago based agency)
Our client is seeking a Senior Media Strategist! The Media Strategist is responsible for developing, planning, and analyzing outcomes for a wide array of clients. We are looking for an individual who is curious about traditional and digital media environments and how they drive to deliver KPI’s. The strategist is responsible for knowing best practices and landscaping future opportunities that will drive demand for their clients. You must have a strong understanding of performance Marketing Principals.
This is for a video and audio agency, so TV and Radio planning experience are a must!
Key Specific responsibilities include :
· Driving quarterly and annual media planning and investment strategies for several client.
· Collaborating with the media director and team for campaign executions
· Data analysis using 3rd party partners to ensure campaign delivery based on set KPI’s
· Advising team members toward optimizations needed if off course.
· Monitor media clearance and pace to budget
Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
Translate complex data into simple graphs and text
Compile and present data for other departments