Job descriptionOur client is a leading entertainment communications firm looking for a Senior Coordinator to join their team!
A Senior Coordinator must be able to multi-task under breaking deadlines and have a solution-oriented mindset to stay one step ahead of all outcomes. Must also be detailed-oriented, have excellent communication and writing skills, including mastering press releases, media alerts and boilerplates.
- Develop and manage positive relationships with our clients.
- Build and cultivate strong relationships within the media landscape and entertainment industry at large.
- Create and coordinate client interview schedules and media interview/ performance requests.
- Conference client phone interviews.
- Coordinate digital press and tour press for publicity roster.
- Coordinate and manage glam holds.
- Cover virtual and in-person press days, red carpets, and other events.
- Development of client materials and client links.
- Facilitate delivery of press clippings to clients.
- Generate press materials including announcement releases, bios, captions, talking points and pitch letters.
- Handle incoming press requests in a timely manner.
- Manage client gifts.
- Work with senior staff to bring new ideas and strategy to client campaigns.
- Work with assistants and interns to manage administrative tasks such as write ups, client clips, and research.