Our client, an ad agency, is seeking a Experiential Producer to join their team!
The experiential team at our client’s agency turns dreams into reality. It is the team’s responsibility to take creative concepts and bring them to life in the form of unique and engaging experiences that exceed the expectations of our clients and deliver upon their goals and objectives. This includes idea creation, pre-production, execution, and post-production. The experiential team works collaboratively with the client, cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners, to combine creative solutions with project objectives and KPIs to deliver exceptional results for our clients. This person will need to have strong knowledge and a background in experiential marketing concepts and event production from development to execution. A visionary that is in tune with industry trends and able to design innovative consumer journeys that align with brand image and goals.
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to the team and to clients.
- Manage all elements of event production from conception, to execution including set-up and break down of event and evaluation.
- Assist with the development of each event motif as appropriate for client’s brand.
- Talent booking as needed and as appropriate for each event.
- Management of budgets and ability to effectively track and project costs.
- Create and monitor timelines ensuring deadlines are met.
- Venue research, sourcing, and selection.
- Vendor contract negotiation, including but not limited to venues, production/staging, AV, and catering.
- Vendor relationship management.
- Work to identify, select, and onboard project staff as required.
- Sourcing and selection for furniture, internet, lighting, and AV.
- Develop, communicate, and execute run-of-show.
- Ability to manage workload and accomplish task.
- Preserve and foster the company’s Culture and maintain a positive and forward-thinking attitude.
- BA or BS degree in Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field.
- Multicultural (African American & Hispanic) experience required. This means knowing how to advocate for these segments.
- 5+ years of agency experience and interfacing with clients.
- 3+ years managing/leading all components of major clients with revenues over 200M.
- Possesses a keen eye for design and consumer experiences.
- In-depth understanding of the strategic marketing, business, and the competitive landscape.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication, organization, and presentation skills.
- Motivate staff, peers, and clients.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple client accounts, team members, and deal with conflict fairly and swiftly.
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a collaborative environment as well as individually.
- Be proactive, use initiative, multi-task, problem solve, and work well under pressure.
- Must be proficient on MS Office products.