Job description24 Seven is partnering up with a well-known company in Portland, OR to help them find a Senior Project Manager to join their team in this hybrid position! This is a 6 month contract with potential to extend. While on contract, you'd be eligible for benefits including medical, dental, vision, sick time, 401K and holiday pay. Details of the role are below.
The perfect fit for the Project Manager role is someone with project management experience who can juggle multiple complex projects at once and help multiple designers manage and prioritize their projects and workload. This person would own, manage and coordinate project deadlines, deliverables, and budgets for internal and external partners from brief to delivery.
- Collaborate with internal and external designers to create a variety of assets, ranging from campaigns, event assets, image resizing, in-store signage updates, internal branded items, etc.
- Interpret needs from a variety of stakeholders, and communicate project to designers
- Develop and manage project timelines, budgets and task lists, and route approvals with partners within our project management tool
- Coordinate with other project managers to balance designer workloads
- Pull resources for designers to design from, recognizing opportunities to leverage existing design assets and developing a plan to create new resources as needed
- Adapt quickly, manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet tight timelines
- Monitor budgets and communicate costs with budget owners
- Communicate and build lasting relationships with multiple internal partners
- Manage and coordinate vendor partners, vendor set up and invoicing for your projects
- 50% timeline management & project facilitation / 10% budget & invoicing / 20% meetings / 20% general support:
- Research and image searches
- Proofing and editing as needed
- Shipping and handling
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-6 years of project management experience at creative agency or in-house design team
- Understanding of project management tools and best practices (Workfront PM tool a plus)
- Understanding of design assets, vocabulary, and designer needs for successful brief and execution
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Familiarity with Adobe