Job descriptionSenior Manager of Visual Merchandising (Beauty) Overview
The Senior Manager of Visual Merchandising will be responsible for the overall management of our retail business, with responsibility for the creative, technical and logistical elements. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated multi-tasker, with a strong eye for design & detail who thrives in a super fun, but fast-paced and creative environment.
Senior Manager of Visual Merchandising (Beauty) Responsibilities
• Lead the design, development, and updates for launch and regular updates— including tester units and custom merchandising elements.
• Liaise with diverse teams of vendors, marketing, and Global VM team for approvals and directives to ensure alignment.
• Develop and maintain Retailer relationships. Work with Marketing team to obtain retailer approvals for special merchandising opportunities.
• Develop and maintain Vendor relationships, being point of contact on all communications and relaying pertinent information to respective teams.
• Manage North America VM Budget, assuring cost efficiencies and aligning to key targets of the business.
• Work with Vendors to build detailed mechanical drawings for Purchasing, as well as launch and season guidelines for the field for execution.
• Must have knowledge of mechanical engineering, be proficient in VM materials.
• Supervise vendor engineering drawings, work with Creative to provide type safety artwork and approve pre-production samples.
• Regularly meet with Marketing team to align with Launch Calendar.
• Run production and installations for animations and other events.
Senior Manager of Visual Merchandising (Beauty) Qualifications
• 5+ years of visual merchandising experience with project management in beauty industry with focus on Sephora.
• Exhibit a keen ability to be proactive as well as prioritize multiple projects at a time.
• Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to brand standards.
• Accurate working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite; Sketchup & 3DMAX design a plus
• Independent project management ability from concept to in-store placement.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to harmonize information quickly and effectively.