Client: Jewelry Company
Title: Social Media Content Creator
- 2+ years experience in design, marketing, communications or other relevant fields
- Graphic Design experience
- Photography/videography experience, preferably with a consumer brand
- Adept with photoshop, Canva, Lightroom, Illustrator, etc.Detail oriented and a self-starter
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing industry and social media trend
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong aesthetic sense and an eye for strategic branded content
- Strategize, shoot, edit & post day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics and videos primarily for social media, but also for web and other digital/print media
- Ecommerce/ Shopify experience preferred
- Strategize, create and post content for social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest, etc.
- Develop and deploy content for ecomerce site, including banners, product images, etc.
- Shoot, write and otherwise product content for emails, blogs, event flyers, etc
- Plan and implement daily and long-term social media campaigns including organic and paid media, delivering content calendars with creative and copy ahead of each month.
- Post content for social media platforms on a daily basis and respond to customer comments/messages, etc. in a timely manner.
- Ensure all content has a consistent tone and feel across all digital platforms
- Assist in the digital marketing lead in monitoring feedback across social media channels
- Work with marketing manager to develop and execute promos and sales to achieve greatest possible impact across channels