Job descriptionTiming: September
Duration: Ongoing full time
Hours per week: 40+
Salary: $115-130K DOE + 15% bonus potential
Location: Denver, CO
One of our global retail clients is looking for a Sr. Corporate Communications Manager to join their global comms team for an exciting full time role.
This Sr. Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for external corporate brand communications with a focus on supporting executive thought leadership communications, as well as overall global corporate communications strategy.
The Sr. Corporate Communications Manager must have experience working with senior leadership/executives, collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support during critical moments (i.e. crisis comms, earnings reporting, media inquiries, etc.), and the overall ability to help own/evolve the brand's messaging pillars over time.
Ideal Sr. Corporate Communications Manager candidates will have:
- BA in public relations, mass communications, journalism, or related field
- 8+ years of PR agency or corporate communications experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience in management
- Comfortable working with executives and leading proactive and reactive business opportunities
- Excellent written/verbal communication ability
- Able to work with a sense of urgency and thrive under pressure/tight deadlines
- Ability to translate complex data and trends into strategy
- Proven experience collaborating with executive leadership to lead story mining sessions and develop platforms to drive expertise across key external audiences via media opportunities, speaking engagement, presentations, etc.
- Understand how to coordinate corporate communications and branding across media outlets, business journals, industry magazines, LinkedIn/social media, etc.
- Comfortable partnering with external PR agencies by providing insights and influencing pitch angles to drive brand narrative forward
- Experience leading or developing global communications strategy including evolution and optimization of global/regional objectives.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the apparel/footwear industry and/or handling corporate communications for a global brand(s)
*Hybrid onsite/offsite schedule, onsite 3x per week
**Full benefits including medial, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, PTO, employee assistance, 401K match