Our client is a full-service Digital Marketing Agency headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA that specializes in building the online presence of home service businesses, pharmaceutical companies, small businesses, and everything in between. Their areas of expertise include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC, Paid Social Media Advertising, and Web Development.
Status - Full-time
Model - Hybrid
- Must have at least 2 years of creative leadership experience. Agency setting preferred.
- Must have great organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Must have the ability to work as a team or independently.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have excellent planning and personal management skills.
- Ability to lead client communication
- Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Must have the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands.
- In-depth experience with Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong visual sense pertaining to business and call-to-actions.
- Proficiency in typography and page layout.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Welcome constructive criticism of work.
- Photography and DSLR experience.
- Experience with video shooting in-house and on-location.
- Experience with video editing through Adobe Premiere.