Senior Designer, DTC
Our client, a Europe based creative agency, is looking for a Sr. Visual Designer with expertise across user experience, user interface, visual design and brand. This is a client facing role and ideal candidates have experience with DTC/e-comm companies.
The Senior Designer will work closely with design leadership, strategy and client teams to concept and design exceptional customer experiences.
This is a fulltime, remote role with onsite meetings with client in West Los Angeles 2-4 times a month.
- Working with other design practitioners to conceive and test concepts
- Building and maintaining design systems and libraries
- Designing end-to-end, multi-channel customer experiences
- Contributing to the definition of strategic experience visions & principles
- Working with and collaborating with clients
- Drawing insights and meaningful conclusions from research studies
- Designing and facilitating immersive client workshops
- Contributing to business development by co-creating ideas and concepts
- Mentoring and guiding junior team members as team grows
- Contributing to the development and growth of the Design Practice and the wider business
- Work is predominantly remote, with an expectation to travel and attend in person working sessions when required (~2-4 days a month)
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience delivering a range of experience and service design outputs (e.g. primary/secondary research, data analysis, creation of service blueprints, journey mapping, persona/segment development, wireframing, prototyping, user flows, heuristic evaluation, usability testing, competitive audits etc.)
- Expertise with design tools, such as Figma, ProtoPie, Webflow, etc.
Send your portfolio today!