The Role in a Nutshell
Our Client is looking for an extremely creative Senior Director of Brand Creative that will help drive end-to- end design direction and execution for brand creative including 360 campaigns, print, packaging and retail. Reporting directly to the Creative Director, this person will be responsible for maintaining and elevating the brand image across all consumer touch-points. The ideal candidate will stand out from the crowd and have experience developing next-level creative ideas across a range of mediums including in-store, digital, social, integrated and traditional media.
What You’ll Do
• Lead/manage a team of art directors and designers to:
• Bring a consistent brand vision to life across all major consumer touch-points
• Concept and execute campaign ideas for new product launches.
• Translate approved campaign master creative concepts and layouts into various sizes and formats needed while maintaining the original creative intent.
• Concept, create and deliver strong design solutions across various branded materials, including but not limited to: email, website content, in-store and professional channels.
• Create concept, pre-pro and post-production decks for internal and external use to gain alignment from key stakeholders.
• Maintain and further elevate the brand aesthetic across all touch-points (including design of in-store such as Sephora).
• Always ensure graphics produced support a strong, focused brand vision that balances creative and strategy.
• Concept, design and deliver packaging designs for in-line and promotional items.
• Concept and design print and promotional materials to support all physical channels.
• Partner with Creative Director to:
• Develop a consistent, elevated look and feel for the brand with clear guidelines.
• Develop and deliver rich content that balances creative and strategy to support overall brand vision.
• Continue evolving the brand and bring fresh new approaches to existing channels.
• Source new talent (photographers, videographers, talent, etc.) that can deliver on brand vision/guidelines.
• Brief and direct external agencies and partners to deliver solutions that are best-in-class and on- brand.
• Play an active role in all brand shoots, including art direction.
• Provide guidance, mentorship and skill-building to team members.
What We’re Looking For
• 8-10 years experience in digital, performance creative direction, specifically video and motion graphics.
• Experience leading, mentoring and managing a team of creatives.
• A stunning portfolio of content that is converts while adhering to brand standards.
• Strong presentation skills to sell-through concepts.
• Proficiency in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop.
• Business savvy and financial fluency.
• Detail oriented with careful review of work to ensure highest quality control.
• A steward of brand strategy, identity, and consistency of the brand.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of latest and emerging digital trends.
What Would Be Nice to Have
• Strong experience in motion graphics and VFX.
• Experience with creating campaigns that convert and adapt to different platforms. Benefits We have a great team, a great company culture (fun, collaborative, into making the world a better place than we found it!), amazing Healthcare Plan (with Dental and Vision), stock options and some great snacks at the office!