Job descriptionOur client a digitally driven Creative/Experiential agency is looking for a client facing Sr. Event Producer/Program Lead to join their growing team!
Open to candidates anywhere on the West Coast.
Some travel required for events/meetings.
• Main point of contact for the client acting as a trusted advisor to ensure events/activations meet objectives.
• Work with the internal team and suppliers to bring concepts to life.
• Manage and lead the internal production team including producers, project managers and project coordinators (on a project-by-project basis)
• Work across a range of projects and accounts, acting as the lead for several hybrid, digital, and live events.
• Identify scope, define milestones, and simplify complex processes that support the project management and work-flow systems to deliver on deadlines.
• Own delivery project plans by drafting timeline, budget, scope of work, staff plan, etc., and collaborate with internal partners to define processes necessary to accomplish milestones.
• Collaborate with major internal and external partners, including creative partners, to guarantee production guidelines are followed for key deliverables.
Looking for candidates who have:
• Events, Production, Marketing, or agency background
• 8+ years agency experience
• Managed program budgets of $1MM+
• Strong budget management skills and a strong commercial acumen, (multicurrency budget experience a plus!)
• Managed production teams remotely
• Developed junior team members through coaching and mentoring.
• Expert skills in Excel and PowerPoint, and proficient with Google docs