Job descriptionWe have recently partnered with our luxury fashion client to add a dynamic Senior Manager of FP&A to their team. In addition to being an expert on budgeting, forecasting, modeling and analytics, we are looking for a strong leader with high EQ to match their high IQ. This role works cross functional with a variety of departments and leaders so an expert collaborator is needed.
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Support the monthly close review process and reporting
- Analyze current and past trends in Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. •Highlight trends and analyzing variances root cause.
- Preparing and presenting Monthly Financial reports to local management and HQ.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and support new retail location rollouts
- Participate to monitoring of cashflow / Capex budgets and actual performance
- Participate and/or lead strategic projects aimed at improving/streamlining business, business related processes and/or business opportunities
- 8 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis, Controlling and Reporting
- Energetic team-player with communication skills, attention to detail, and a business minded approach in their day-to-day work.
- Experience with SAP and/or Hyperion a plus.
- Experience in Retail and/or Luxury Goods Industry a plus.