Job descriptionWe’re looking for a Sr Manager Paid Social to actively manage Paid Social campaigns across our core social channels, and help elevate the brand’s digital presence, driving demand via digital campaigns.
You will develop paid media plans for Facebook and Instagram, identify partnership and activation opportunities, set up and manage campaigns and a/b creative testing, and ensure the brand message is articulated consistently across channels.
- The ideal candidate is highly organized, analytical, and results-driven, with knowledge of the Paid Social landscape and platforms specifically on Meta.
- The candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial DTC environment where multitasking and time management is critical to success.
Sr Manager of Paid Social Responsibilities
- Drive and accelerate e-commerce business growth through paid social marketing initiatives by working cross-functionally with brand, revenue, and creative teams
- Plan, develop and execute paid social campaigns across Facebook and Instagram to optimize objectives, including CPA, ROAS, and acquisition
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and dashboards for paid social campaigns for various social media channels
- Design, implement and analyze A/B split tests across Meta Platform
- Be responsible for all campaign trafficking, quality control, campaign launch, reporting, and analysis.
- Optimize campaign performance towards activation, retention, and reactivation goals.
- Analyze & report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Creative, BI, CRM, etc.—(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Create and build new relations with external partners
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- 3-5 years of experience directly managing paid social campaigns on the client-side or at a performance marketing agency.
- Knowledge of Facebook bidding, targeting, optimization, as well as web & app tracking setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics and platform reporting.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills and project management ability