Job descriptionSenior Manager-Site Merchandising & Digital Planning
Onsite M -TH in Westlake Village. Fri WFH
Max Budget $120k base + bonus and benefits
Our client a leading consumer goods company is looking for a Sr. Site Merchandising and Digital Planning Manager! This role is responsible for leading the planning, execution, and optimization of all digital merchandising and digital campaign strategy. The role requires a deep understanding of ecommerce business drivers, strong analytical skills, people management skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute the ecommerce merchandising strategy to drive revenue growth and enhance the customer experience.
- Lead the engineering of product collections and product positioning strategies to achieve sales and margin goals.
-Manage website content and product assortments, ensuring that product information is accurate and up to date
- Work closely with product merchants to understand their needs and objectives and provide recommendations and solutions accordingly
- Analyze product financials and ecommerce site metrics and identify areas for improvement to enhance the customer journey.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to improve the customer experience, such as personalization and site optimization.
- Stay up to date on ecommerce industry trends and emerging technologies and recommend innovative solutions to improve the ecommerce experience.
- Manage the ecommerce merchandising team and provide direction and support
- 7+ years of experience in ecommerce merchandising or related field.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze ecommerce data and identify trends and insights.
- Experience managing a team and providing direction and support to team members.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with website merchandising tools and technologies
- High proficiency with Excel, including expertise with Pivot Tables, V-Lookups etc.
- Strong proficiency with digital platforms and technologies such as Tableau and Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce merchandising best practices and industry trends.
-Product Merchant background a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.