Job descriptionOur client, a Luxury E-Commerce Company, is looking for a Sr Marketing & Social Media Manager to join their team. Their office is located in West LA.
Marketing & Analytics:
- Manage performance tracking and reporting, including (but not limited to) monthly, campaign and ad-hoc reports, in addition to socialization across cross-functional and leadership team
- Analyze customer behavior on-site and make recommendations for continuous improvement easing the path to purchase
- Ideate new marketing initiatives and craft corresponding execution plans
- Analyze how effective our content and programming cadence is, while making recommendations for improvement based on insights and trends. Create weekly reports to share with the company at weekly marketing meetings.
- Engage with customers using platforms like Curalate to capture user generated content and merchandise the imagery on the site and marketing assets.
- Coordinate giveaways and contests with key partners for the company including collaborative brands and hotel partners
- Lead social media communication strategy by developing, executing, and maintaining a results-driven campaigns on all platforms
- Spearhead organic Social Media Management including but not limited to Instagram, TikTok, Threads, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube
- Manage the social media calendar across all relevant platforms and organize posts with static imagery and video assets
- Work with cross-functional team members on the marketing and creative teams to ideate and execute social media posts and strategies that engage and grow the audience on various social media platforms
- Research, contact, and coordinate with key influencers on social media platforms to promote the brand
- Understanding how to leverage social media as a tool to inspire conversion, drive sales, and ignite quality community growth
- Post daily Instagram Stories each morning and schedule posts with third party platforms like Curalate when available
- Create and schedule weekly engagement strategies for platform-specific brand channels including the broadcast channel on Instagram and the Insiders on Facebook
- Brainstorm blog content, themes, and strategies as well as research topics and destinations for travel guides.
- Manage blog content calendar
- Write and upload blog posts, along with photo assets as needed
- Manage and Curate the lifestyle blog landing page & maintain post content
- Bachelor’s degree is required. A major in Marketing, Business or Communication is preferred.
- Strong verbal, and excellent written communication skills.
- A natural storyteller who understands the brand, voice, and aesthetic appeal.
- Strong understanding of home décor and interest in lifestyle brands
- 5-8+ Years Experience in visual storytelling on social media
- Background in Ecommerce including experience utilizing Meta/Google/Shopify channels
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Strong awareness of US social media best practices and platform knowledge, understanding measurement metrics of success
- Proficiency with online analytical tools like Google Analytics as well as native platform reporting tools for Meta, TikTok, etc. and social scheduling applications
Send your resume today!