Timing: Start ASAP
Duration: 2 months, possible extension into 2024
Hours per week: 20-25 (mornings preferred M-F / 9am-2pm)
Pay rate: $38+/hr DOE
Location: Fully remote (ET/CT hours required)
One of our agency clients is looking for a freelance Sr. Media Planner to join their team for a new role through at least end of 2023.
This Sr. Media Planner will be reporting to the VP of Media Strategy and responsible for media planning and strategy on a key CPG client account and potentially several other client accounts as needed.
The Sr. Media Planner must be well-versed in all aspects of traditional and digital media planning/buying, familiar with reporting/analytics and how to achieve campaign objectives and KPI's, as well as able/willing to learn new media planning and research tools as needed.
Ideal Sr. Media Planner candidates will have:
- At least 5+ years of agency or in-house media planning/buying experience for both traditional and digital media
- BA degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field
- Fully proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), MRI, Nielsen, Comscore, and other reporting tools/platforms
- Proven experience building fully integrated media plans and working closely with clients to develop campaign objectives/KPI's
- Comfortable managing day-to-day details and approvals in order to get campaign activations out the door on time/on budget
- Experience developing both short/long-term media plans with budgets ranging from $100K+ up to $3MM.
- Strategic thinker and able to provide media recommendations that achieve specific KPI's and leverage ideal channels/tactics as appropriate
- Experience developing media plans for CPG/retail brands or clients, familiar with the shopper marketing, e-commerce, and consumer promotions
- Ability to leverage and provide recommendations on under utilized media channels
- Detail oriented, able to juggle competing priorities, and work with ambiguity, naturally be able to piece things together while working with cross-functional agency and client teams
*Fully remote, ET/CT hours and mornings preferred M-F / 9am-2pm
**Computer can be provided