The Pattern maker/ will report to and work directly with the designer and will be responsible for developing new samples and managing the high-quality production of innovative and sophisticated bridal collections that make modern brides/ evening gowns' dreams come true.
- Creating patterns, samples and lead the develop of new designs with the designer.
- Creating detailed technical flats and sewing instructions for the production team; using Adobe.
- Creating, inspecting, and revising new patterns and samples with proper construction.
- Documenting all garment details and updates during development and production
- Responsible for maintaining and updating patterns, grading, markers, pattern cards, and sewing instructions/Techpack
- Responsible for determining proper construction details during development and production.
- Implementing design changes and making contingency plans as necessary.
- Establishing quality control standards.
- Ensuring all productions are company's esthetics and quality
- Planning and scheduling production and order required resources to meet project deadlines.
- Overseeing and managing production processes for timely execution.
- Great people managing and time managing skills and planning and scheduling skills
- 5-6 years Education/training in, design or garment construction
- 5-6 years’ work experience in garment development and production focused on bridal/eveningwear
- Understanding of fabrics, design, garment construction, technical terms, and development process from inception through production.
- Keen attention to detail, initiative, and sharp memories
- Ability to multi-task and self sufficient with minimal supervision.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
- open mind, great attitude and work ethic, extremely organized
- Positive, constructive, solution focused, hardworking team player; none of us are successful without the help and collaboration of our team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Humble, honest, flexible, and approachable.
- Adaptable to change, willing to learn and take different responsibilities when necessary
Extensive product construction knowledge as well as fabric and fit
Working knowledge of fabrications
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume.