Job descriptionBusiness & Client Development
- Responsible for achievement of annual sales goals.
- Optimize the store’s commercial performance by identifying business opportunities and initiatives to improve sales, minimize losses and promote new products, in line with overall company objectives and policies.
- Assigning sales team with monthly sales goals
- Leading the team to deliver sales and excellent customer service. Adopt a proactive approach to customer loyalty, including implementation and follow up of client development initiatives in adherence of targets and procedures as given by head office.
- Provide and inspire outstanding services to our customers.
- Lead by examples on the floor, understand the Clients’ needs. Provide analysis and feedback on clientele and product line performances, in reports. Develop and implement action plan to answer to identified areas of improvement.
- Be aware of the competitive environment and market trends.
- Lead and inspire the team by ensuring a positive team spirit and keeping the team motivated to achieve business objectives.
- Maintain training programs (sales techniques, customer service, policies and procedures, product knowledge).
- Supervise recruitment, evaluation, and development of the team, maximizing individual potential and ensuring succession plans.
- Ensure all human resources policies and procedures are implemented, resolving staff issues as appropriate.
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback and coaching to the team.
- Partner with HR to oversee recruitment and any HR matters.
- Lead the management of the store, ensuring daily operations and functions are carried out in line with the Company's policies and procedures.
- Ensure brand standards and policies are communicated and applied across the store in the merchandising, customer service and back-office activities (stock, administration, other services).
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management.
- Provide the Managing Director General Manager with weekly and monthly quantitative and qualitative business reports.
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks and two retirement plans both with employer contributions??.
You have developed a solid men’s luxury goods and men’s wear experience, in luxury department store in concession or in free standing store.
You are passionate for delivering exceptional customer service. Proactive, passionate for Excellence, action oriented, results-driven, you implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity.
Thanks to your strong communication and networking skills, you are able to build good professional working relationships.
Recognized for your management skills, you are able to manage a team of Client Advisors. You are pragmatic, leading by example and engendering trust among subordinates, peers, and management.