Job descriptionJob Summary:
As a Supply Chain Analyst you will play a crucial role in optimizing our production processes and ensuring the smooth flow of goods throughout our supply chain. You will be responsible for analyzing data, identifying trends, and providing actionable insights to drive operational efficiency and improve overall supply chain performance. This position requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Collect and analyze data related to production processes, inventory levels, and supply chain performance metrics.
- Identify areas of improvement in the supply chain, such as reducing lead times, optimizing inventory levels, and improving cost efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain production planning models to ensure accurate demand forecasting and inventory management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including procurement, logistics, and operations, to align production plans with business objectives.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to production, such as cycle time, on-time delivery, and production yield.
- Conduct root cause analysis to identify and resolve supply chain issues, such as stockouts, quality defects, or production delays.
- Develop and implement process improvements and best practices to enhance supply chain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in supply chain management to identify opportunities for innovation and optimization.
- Prepare and present reports, dashboards, and recommendations to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, logistics, operations research, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a supply chain analyst or in a similar analytical role.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and software, such as Excel, SQL, and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Knowledge of supply chain management principles, including demand forecasting, inventory management, and production planning.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and supply chain software applications (e.g., SAP, Oracle, JDA).
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the production industry and understanding of manufacturing