Job descriptionWhat You’ll Do:
• Work closely with design and product development to ensure that designs are translated correctly, keeping size and fit consistent.
• Conduct fittings on a live model, record comments, and communicate with team and partners
? Analyze garments and patterns to determine compliance of spec, construction, and fit intent.
? Create technical fit comments, advise construction details, and clearly communicate the status and direction of each style to vendors
• Review production, quality, and cost issues: problem solve and make recommendations that help maintain brand integrity.
• Maintain WIP report and workflow tracking.
• Maintain a working knowledge of appropriate fit aesthetic for the Reformation customer.
? Collaborate with Technical Design Manager to create and carry out new processes to improve product workflow.
• Develop collaborative relationships with cross functional teams.
• Develop partnerships with all vendors helping to create successful relationships.
? Support onboarding and training of assisting staff.
What You’ll Need:
• Degree in Apparel design & manufacturing
• CLO Experience
• 4-6 years experience in apparel technical design
• Extreme attention to detail and accuracy, as well as ability to prioritize and make quick decisions
? Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented; highly detail oriented and meticulous
• Thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
• Extremely honest and trustworthy with highest integrity
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines, balance creativity with technical capability, and interpret design sketches for tech packs
• Knowledge of garment construction, pattern making, silhouettes, color ways, sewing techniques, fabrication and trim; familiarity with print design and manufacturing
• Experience working with overseas factories
If you are interested, please respond with your updated resume and portfolio.