Job descriptionThe Program Manager - IFP Customer Database and MarTech Implementations will have overall responsibility for implementation and delivery of the IFP consumer database and manage other MarTech initiatives within IFP. This qualified individual will ensure appropriate communication amongst the entire project team (inclusive of multiple partners) and stakeholders. This person will possess an understanding of the customer’s business and marketing requirements and lead the implementation database team, develop and manage the project scope, manage project plans and schedules, handle resource scheduling and tracking, develop and maintain status documents and ensure that the quality of deliverables are met on time and within established budget.
• Managing the day-to-day progress of the project, from planning through deployment
• Ensuring that the project is managed in accordance with the approved technical methodologies and utilizing existing assets and best practices
• Visibility into all tracks of the project and the understanding of how it all ties together
• Develop and implement optimal engagement model for all stakeholders
• Regular status reporting, issues management and escalation as needed
• Securing the right skilled resources, at the right time, and then rolling them off when scheduled
• Managing project financials including reporting actuals and providing accurate forecast
• Managing the project's vendor relationships, budget, timing, scope, and deliverables
• Managing project scope. This includes identification, assessment, and communication of changes to scope or project assumptions
• Managing project risks and issues with the associated action plans and mitigation strategies
Key Skills and Experience
• 7+ years of experience managing marketing technology platform implementations, as well as application development projects using Agile and waterfall methodologies.
• Understanding of Marketing concepts and MarTech platforms
• Experience working with teams ranging from 5-10 people.
• Experience with large scale IT implementations that include multiple teams and multiple stakeholders across a matrixed organization.
• Functional knowledge on what is going on vs business project manager that is just tracking tasks
• Good at following up and keeping everyone accountable
• Good at building relationships and working with others
• Has to work in a VERY fast paced environment
• Bachelor's degree
• Key experience is the IT type of work/database work.
• Nimble and can learn and move quickly.
• Ambiguity does not scare them and can work through it.
• UHC or Healthcare experience is a nice to have
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal) with the ability to work with all types.
• Work in Agile environment – sprints.